“Following on from the success of the previous event, the Halloween Train is back in full steam…Halloween….more Tim Burton than Steven King, more Lewis Carrol than Tarantino, more gaspy-fun than shocky horror!!
A big, fun spooky filled day with ghoulish carnivales, a ‘Day of the Dead’ Gypsy band and a feverish Ghost Train chucking through troll-tunnels, passing through a forgotten land of Zombies & trying it’s best to avoid those things we dare not speak about…
You can look forward to:
1. Carnivalesque procession with the fire imp, BBoy skeleton crew, lucifers poodle and the terrible tall ones
2. The black ghost gang and friends appear from the shadows
3. A ghoulishly grand fancy dress competition ensues presented by Dracula and all his feverish minions
4. The Halloween treasure hunt gets underway followed by the spider bride and her graveyard gals
5. Finale lazer show with spooky sounds effects